Friday, February 5, 2010

SNOWMG


I'm back home and it feels great. I'm stocked up on food, movies, books, and a little Scottish friend who will keep me warm (pictured above). In the past hour, the snow's pace has really picked up and it's sticking to everything. Foot's Forecast has issued this new warning:
Some professional forecasters believe models may be under-estimating strength of the surface low, and as such, NWS offices may have to issue additional Blizzard Warnings. Details before the 5:00 PM news. If your preparations are not complete, step away from the computer and go do that now.
Right now I'm sitting on my couch with the blinds open watching it snow. Its beautiful. I love the way my neighborhood looks in this kind of weather. Maybe I'll head out for an adventure later on, especially if it involves an impromptu tweetup at Frazier's.

No comments:

Post a Comment