Monday, February 8, 2010

No Internet Makes Gavin Something Something

I just wrote a great post, and I wrote it by typing with my thumbs on my iPhone. Then it apparently vaporized. Then some swear words were said.

Short version of the lost post: the snow storm knocked out my Internet, so you'll be bombarded with photos and blog posts and at least two podcast episodes when I'm back up and running, which could be as early as my scheduled Comcast appointment on Wednesday, but could easily be pushed back if we get the additional 6-12 inches they're calling for. Luckily, I still have electricity and heat, so I can hunker down and wait for spring comfortably.

Anyway, I'm going to go back outside and work on freeing my car, which is still halfway entombed in ice. I hope you are warm and safe, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment